This webinar will provide an overview of the Green School constructed in Bali in 2008. Participants will gain an understanding of the sustainability design features incorporated into the project, as well the use of bamboo as a primary construction element.
1. Gain an understanding of the practical application of sustainability design features of the Green School project.
2. Be able to identify and describe the sustainable design solutions of the project.
3. Understand the characteristics of bamboo as a construction material.
4. Understand the benefits of bamboo in modern building design.
5. Describe the on-site energy generation systems employed on the project.
General Course Information
|Presenter||James McGregor, Electrical Engineer|
US State Approvals
|States: AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY||Yes|
|GA, MN, and SD |
**Explanation: There is no process to get courses pre-approved in your state, but there should be no issues getting this course approved.
If not approved, we will exchange it for another course or provide a full refund.
Canada Provinces and Territories
|British Columbia||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|
|Ontario||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|
Considered one of Australia's leading thinkers in Green Building technologies and sustainable development, James McGregor has over 18 years of experience in the design, construction, and portfolio management of sustainable developments. He brings together a unique combination of experience in the property sector spanning the full property life cycle including research and development, engineering design, construction, facilities management, and portfolio management of sustainable power generation, commercial, residential, and institutional construction projects.
James has a Masters Degree in Business and Technology, a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.