This webinar will provide and introduction to concept of thermal comfort and its application in modern sustainable design. Participants will gain an understanding of the factors influencing thermal comfort, the various thermal comfort models, and role of different sustainable design solutions in influencing thermal comfort.
1. Understand the the benefits and drivers for thermal comfort in sustainable designs.
2. Be able to identify and describe the factors influencing thermal comfort.
3. Understand the different influences on thermal comfort between indoor and outdoor environments.
4. Understand and describe the main thermal comfort models.
5. Understand how to apply the factors associated with thermal comfort in designing buildings and outdoor urban environments.
General Course Information
|Presenter||James McGregor, Electrical Engineer|
US State Approvals
|LA CES Approved||Yes|
|States: AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY||Yes|
***Each licensee is responsible for determining if this course meets the state requirements
|GA, MN, and SD |
**Explanation: There is no process to get courses pre-approved in your state, but there should be no issues getting this course approved.
If not approved, we will exchange it for another course or provide a full refund.
Canada Provinces and Territories
|British Columbia||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|
|Ontario||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|