This webinar will provide an overview of the Green School constructed in Bali in 2008. Participants will gain an understanding of the sustainability design features incorporated into the project, as well the use of bamboo as a primary construction element.
1. Gain an understanding of the practical application of sustainability design features of the Green School project.
2. Be able to identify and describe the sustainable design solutions of the project.
3. Understand the characteristics of bamboo as a construction material.
4. Understand the benefits of bamboo in modern building design.
5. Describe the on-site energy generation systems employed on the project.
General Course Information
|Presenter||James McGregor, Electrical Engineer|
US State Approvals
|LA CES Approved||Yes|
|States: AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY||Yes|
***Each licensee is responsible for determining if this course meets the state requirements
|GA, MN, and SD |
**Explanation: There is no process to get courses pre-approved in your state, but there should be no issues getting this course approved.
If not approved, we will exchange it for another course or provide a full refund.
Canada Provinces and Territories
|British Columbia||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|
|Ontario||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|