About the instructor
This webinar focuses on the computer-aided design (CAD) software that landscape architects rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings. Moreover, it will present basic layer management as well as restoration from backup files. Lastly, it will give troubleshooting tips and tricks to remember when using AutoCAD.
- Layer Management, Properties, & Modification
- Understanding Layers
- Layer Properties
- Creating and Modifying Layers
- Layer States
- Layer Overrides
- Some Noteworthy Tools
- Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks
- Cleaning AutoCad drawings
- Restoring from backup files
- Autosaves and recover
- Using DWG Viewers
- Using Hatches and Scaling Objects
- In's and out's of hatches
- What is a "scale"
- What, where and how is it used?
1. Be taught on the different toolsets included in AutoCAD which are intelligent features that will help users to be more efficient.
2. Grasp a better understanding on creating and modifying layers including cleaning AutoCad drawings.
3. Gain knowledge on various updated settings such as theHatch which basically fills an enclosed area or selected objects with a hatch pattern, a solid fill or gradient.
General Course Information
US State Approvals
|LA CES Approved||Yes|
|States: AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY||Yes|
***Each licensee is responsible for determining if this course meets the state requirements
|GA, MN, and SD |
**Explanation: There is no process to get courses pre-approved in your state, but there should be no issues getting this course approved.
If not approved, we will exchange it for another course or provide a full refund.
Canada Provinces and Territories
|British Columbia||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|
|Ontario||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|