About the instructor
This webinar focuses on the computer-aided design (CAD) software that landscape architects rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings. Moreover, it will present various ways you can customize your AutoCAD program, to increase efficiency in your daily work. Lastly, it will give tips and tricks to remember when using AutoCAD.
- Drafting with Precision
- Object Snaps
- Polar Tracking/Locking Angles
- Object Snap Tracking
- Coordinate Inputs
- Function Key References
- Dynamic Blocks Deep Dive
- Dynamic Block Basics Review
- Deep Dive Case Studies
- Dynamic Block Resources
- Introduction to Customizing
- Introduction to Layouts, Viewports, and Plotting
- Creating Layouts
- Creating Viewports
- Viewport Scaling
- Page Setup Manager
- Plotter Manager
1. Be taught on the different toolsets included in AutoCAD which are intelligent features that will help users to be more efficient.
2. Grasp a better understanding on the different Function Key References.
3. Gain knowledge on various updated settings such as the Object Snaps which provides a great way to specify precise location on objects within drafting.
General Course Information
US State Approvals
|LA CES Approved||Yes|
|States: AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY||Yes|
***Each licensee is responsible for determining if this course meets the state requirements
|GA, MN, and SD |
**Explanation: There is no process to get courses pre-approved in your state, but there should be no issues getting this course approved.
If not approved, we will exchange it for another course or provide a full refund.
Canada Provinces and Territories
|British Columbia||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|
|Ontario||Yes, per reciprocity with LA CES|